So, Halloween rolled around, and it was time for the ward Halloween party. David's birthday is on Halloween, and I admit, I was having a little bit of trouble getting into the spirit of the holiday. Even though our yard was decked out with pumpkins and spiderwebs, we had no ideas for costumes! So...we did the only thing we knew how to do. We turned to the only cheap, easy and "fitting" costume we could think of--we were 'Filthy Lukers'. I wish I had better pictures, because our blacked out teeth, tacky accents and trashy demeanor was pretty good. This is a picture of yours truly, taken by me. Because really, how could this costume go completely undocumented?! You can only see my head, but other than the t-shirt that said, 'Filthy Lukers' and the jeans we loaded up with dirt in the church parking lot, our heads were the best part. If you look closely at the picture of David and his physics project, you'll notice left over "dirt" from our night of fun. When all else fails, come up with something that goes along with your last name! It's fun being a Luker...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sI LOVE the costume!
Mel you look hilarious.
And David you look good too.
Im glad you got your bike back,
that mean bike stealer
(some people!)
Ummmm....I think this makes me a bad Mormon...but I totally didn't get the "filthy luker" allusion until my New Testament class today.
Post a Comment